RMD non-surgical skin remodeling system is designed to deliver the most remarkable skin rejuvenation and lifting in the world of the medical aesthetics.
The 5 electrotherapy technologies exclusively designed to work in synergy to deliver the outstanding results.
Technologies Behind The RMD Device
Advantages Of RMD Device
- Health Canada Cleared Class II Medical Device
- Clinically proven with visible results achieved within 2 to 8 treatments
- Non-invasive safe and effective
- Designed and manufactured in Canada in compliance with the highest medical standards
- Proprietary programmed integration of technologies
Why Needed A Skin Remodeling?
With the Integrated technologies (ultrasound, HVPC, HVSPC Electroporation, Galvanic Iontophoresis, and Pulsed Micro-Currents) RMD does the following actions.
1- Synchronized Treatment Head (STH)
- Effective and efficient
- Cyclically programmed
- Electronically connected and controlled by a program that has adjustable parameters based on individual tolerance levels
2- Ultrasound Actions
- Warms local tissues up to 40-45 C.
- improves local blood flow
- Stimulates fibroblast activity
- Collagn synthesis
- Cavitation = micro-bubbles in skin fluids (blood, Lymph fluid, water)
- Micro-massage defibrosis
- Mechanical pores to increase membrane permeability = Sonophoresis
- Through molecular vibrations (micro-movements)
- Structural remodeling of he overall face
- Tightens the skin
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the face
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes product penetration
Medical research shown that ultrasound stimulates the production of bone matrix protein (osteonectin, osteopontin, bone sialoprotein)
Restores muscle tone by lifting the following;
- Eyebrows lifting
- Upper Eyelids Lifting
- Cheeks lift
- Chin and neck
- Re-plumps the lips
- Product penetration: transfer of cosmetic actives found in the product applied on the dermis and that regenerate several cell functions
- Stimulate the physiological mechanisms of tissue repair
5- Galvanic Current (Iontophoresis)
IONTOPHORESIS = ion exchange of polar molecules between the dermis and a conductive fluid( the fluid/gel is placed between the electrode transmitting the current and the skin)
- Predominant: Product penetration into the dermis of cosmetic actives found in a product applied on the skin and that regenerate several cell functions
- Muscle stimulation
GALVANISM = Chemical changes -> Electrical current production -> muscle contractions (small and superficial muscles)
6- Pulsed Micro-Currents
-Mimic the physiological biocurrents of human cells
-Restore cellular homeostasis
- Normalize blood flow and cell oxygenation
- Restore balance between nutritional intake and the elimination of cell waste
- Increase ATP production (provides energy to cells)
– Increase myofibrils responses to nervous stimuli
- Contract and firm sagging muscles
- Tighten the skin
- Improve the appearance and texture of the skin
RMD Treatment –Contraindications
- Pacemaker or other metallic or electric device
- Metallic implant around the treatment area
- Recent dental procedure or invasive treatment around the treatment area (last 3 months)
- Medical conditions: diabetes,epilepsy, cancer, heart or blood diseases (thrombosis, ischemia, embolism), on anticoagulant medication, auto-immune diseases (HIV, AIDS, etc.), on Immunol-suppressant medication, paralysis or pain around areas to be treated.
- Skin Conditions: inflammation (e.g. dermatitis), areas where there are severe acne infections or very dry and fragile skin.
- Allergies: latex, chrome or nickel (reaction test required prior t treatment).
- Facial injections for wrinkles or botox (wait 3 months after injection)